Jan 11, 2014

Letting go, gracefully.

So, Happy New Year! 
I want to start with an observation. If one has taken on the task of caring for an incapacitated parent, it is not the right of said "caregiver" to share the private journey on Facebook .
I am appalled by the insensitive exposure of a woman that has clung to her privacy by a child with a bottomless need for attention. 
Wow.
I know there isn't one pair of eyes that will see this that knows anything about this pitiful display to which I refer. But to those that might see this musing, let's all take a moment to consider that some things are private, and worthy of that protection. 
I have so many ideas for this little blog in 2014, I just wanted to say this first.
It is a disclaimer that the things I share will be considerate and honest without being vengeful or expository in any way.
Here's to a year of spreading goodness and releasing the past with a kiss goodbye 

No comments:

Post a Comment