Feb 23, 2016

Random...I hate that word

2016
So far:
Piper Mae & Evelyn Alice Pelicano joined the party. (January 15)
I was offered and accepted a new position with the City of Fountain Inn. I am the full-time manager of special events. Fun change of responsibilities. I'm excited about a new opportunity.
David has changed jobs within his company. He will be taking on new challenges.
Zachary and Lucas are working closely on Our Town. Looking forward to seeing my boys together on stage in FIRE Theatre Co.'s first true drama. 
Regan is featured in The Secret Garden at the College of Charleston. I will be there opening night, this Thursday. Meeting my chosen brother for a 24 hour visit before David & Rosey join me Friday.
Progress reports are great for Lucas (Senior) & Rosey (6th Grade).

That's the "bullet". It's only February 23rd!
Details to follow. 
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment