Jan 2, 2010

Day 2


I'm not going to name the days of the year every day, I just have to remind myself that it's day 2 of the New Year. Being away for the week between Christmas and New Years messed with my mind.
Today I cleaned out cabinets in the kitchen....EMBARASSING! Everything was expired.
Luckily, I don't use "cream of tarter" so the fact that it hasn't been good since 1997 didn't matter in the grand scheme.
I decided on my "one little word" for 2010 today, and I'll post about it tomorrow. I want to give some thought to my explanation before I pontificate.

We've added a pup to our family and he is a BABY. He's not even 7 weeks old and David is caring for him much the way he cared for our new born children. Low Stress for me, but we really want a dog that is well adjusted and part of the home life. No outside dogs for us. He is an American Boxer and his nanme is Jackson, Jack for short. He's ADORABLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment