Apr 23, 2009

Make Me an Instrument of Your Peace

I am in one of those cycles when I know that there is a greater message than the petty "chatter" that seems to be going on around me.
I have this process of discernment that I only pay attention to when the "noise" around me gets way too loud. I'm in that place right now.

I am trying to listen to the voice that guides me. I heard the "Prayer of St. Francis" at the Children's Mass at Our Lady of the Rosary, last Thursday morning, and it has been stuck in my head ever since. It is a very simple message.
I think all the important messages are simple.

Love One Another. Does it get any more simple than that?

We're making some very important decisions that are going to affect our family, and I know that our lives are going to change. The lifestyle changes are all for the better, but nothing happens without some adjustments to what we're accustomed to.
Growing Pains.

It most likely has everything to do with ...a New World calling across the Ocean.
As usual, Art Imitates Life and Vice Versa!

No comments:

Post a Comment