Apr 15, 2009

So now I'm doing this.

I have spent a lot of time thinking about the whole blog thing, because I wonder who really cares what I have to say...
I care, and even though I'm not Funny Girl any more, I am still going to be doing things that some people think are crazy, so I'll keep blogging...
That being said.
I love reading blogs and I have found the ones I love because there is a huge online community of crafters that blog and those are the ones I read most.
I'm going to start looking for Theatre Moms and Community Theatre Blogs to follow because those will help me find my voice, because I'll want to be different.
I spent a lot of time on our wonderful vacation thinking about the day to day stuff that I do and how I can change our life as a family to make it all more efficient and I hope to implement some changes soon about some of the things that I have notoriously procrastinated about. I'll blog about that and how I'm making it all work. Next school year, I'll have three of my four children at the same school for the same number of hours per day. That will be a first for me in my 22 years of being a mother, except for the days when Zachary was an only child (K-5 - 8th) before Regan began K-4.
That feels like a hundred years ago.
So, that's what I'm doing right now....thinking about "what's coming next?" as Lucas used to constantly ask when he was a baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment