May 1, 2012

Here I go...again

May 1st.  Sooner than I thought. I was planning a Facebook Break, but it came sooner than I had imagined.  I took the Summer off last year, but this year, I needed a longer break.
I love my life. I love my job. I love it all.
I just need to figure out how to balance it all so I can feel the love every day, and not feel so tired sometimes.
Wanna help me?  Wanna cheer me on?
I want to hear from my friends from "the old days" Sheri, Marty, Nell, Barbara, Janene, Terri, Victoria, everyone from RCK, all of you matter to me.
My long distance friends and family that have found me on Facebook, I don't want to be out of touch.
I just don't want to let anything take my time.
My time is so precious that I shouldn't have to weed through the posts on my "timeline" to be connected to people that I care about.
For my everyday people...my F.I.R.E. People...we're a team.
We're beyond family, we work together to make the world better.
Let me know...
Let me know why you're here reading it.
Let me know what you want to talk about.
Let me be in your life by choice, not because I turn up on your news feed.
What a wonderful world we live in that we can connect in such a way.
I'm going to try to really share what's in my heart.
Scared?

4 comments:

  1. Scared? me? Come now, this is where I bare my heart and soul on an at least weekly basis. You've read me. Pour it on girl friend I'm here to soak it in and reflect back what you say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to keep up with you this summer! You have even more energy than ever! I love your positive outlooks- especially when I need a reminder to just stop and look around me. This year for me has been extremely rough-lots that most don't even know. I look forward to your summer journey this year-more than ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep in touch and I'll always answer.
    Thank you for stopping in. I want to know what's going on in your life.

    ReplyDelete