Jun 1, 2011

1 Down!

So I made it through my first day without the FB connection...whew!

It was weird. I am used to little bits of information creeping in as I anxiously check my news feed, and there was none of that.

I baked a cake. I made dinner and waited for my husband to come home because I felt as if I had barely communicated with anyone all day. I am never really alone, but there was no barrage of outside information coming in so I was a little bit "at loose ends".

This is going to be an odd foray into the past as I wonder about my FB friends and what they're up to. I will be updating this little blog tonight, as I gather my thoughts and try to make it worth reading.

I think this post was in response to my habit of a FB status update in the morning...
Baby Steps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment