Jun 6, 2011

Monday Highlights and what's to come!

So it's been a week since the big FB sign off.  No big deal.
We finished the "homeschool" year with little flourish and learned a lot about ourselves and each other.
I watched the Pelicano Men come together and care lovingly for their Dad who had major surgery.
The pool is open.
We dined with friends on Friday and had a really great evening.
I had lunch with my friend who is leaving to spend the summer in France with her family.
Zachary and Mackensie returned from their week at the beach.
F.I.R.E. and FICC had an evening at Downtown Alive with some serious "people watching".
I am in the middle of trying to compose a schedule for the F.I.R.E. 2011/2012 Season and make sure that I hit all the high points of my responsibilities there.
Looking forward to a busy couple of weeks as Rosey embarks upon her first Summer Camp at F.I.R.E.'s Disney Cinderella Kids Camp.  Regan will be a volunteer assistant.
Lucas has his RUSH concert Wednesday night.
That's what's happening.  I'll get into the details as the weeks go on, but if I was on FB, these would be the bullets/status/newsfeed items.

No comments:

Post a Comment