Jun 2, 2013

June Photo Challenge Day 2: Sky

Today the photo is Sky.
I took it this morning from the deck. It's rainy now, so I'm glad I was planning ahead.  This is what's going on under this little patch of sky today...
I decided to share a picture of myself too, because I feel like every day is a totally different look that is worth noting.  Dinner will be Ribs that have braised in the oven. David will sear them on the grill.  I made baked beans, too.  A Summer favorite, and today is the first batch for 2013.
Zachary and Mackensie are coming for dinner.  We haven't done much of anything today, and that's okay.
Some Hallmark Channel, and some Oprah's Master Class.
Of course CBS Sunday Morning caused me some heartache. Adam Levine won't ever live anyplace but California, so that extinguishes his chances of retiring with me...I'll be in Manhattan...c'est la vie!
Sue Mengers is the subject of a One Woman Show on Broadway starring Bette Midler.  The quote I learned from her this a.m. was "You want to be a thing? Then make yourself that thing." ....
Still getting into the groove of relaxation, and that's a first in the past 5 years, so it's slow going. I'll get there.
I'm thinking about what the next 5 years are going to look like, and it's a little exciting to remind myself that
"There isn't anything I can't do." ~ Little Edie Beale
What's next?  Well, I'll start with tomorrow's photo of the day!|
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment