Jan 26, 2009

F.I.R.E. Media Blitz!

Today, sweet Adam Sanders and I taped a radio interview for Magic 98.9, a local radio station.
Our hostess/interviewer was Monnie Whitson. She was a scream! Loved meeting her, and she really showcased our Company with great questions and her own spin on what we're doing.
Very enjoyable.
Adam is Danny Zuko and Monnie made him sing, off the cuff, acapela, and he was great. He's just a joy to work with in any circumstances.

Last night I found Funny Girl on Television and if you know me, well, you know that if I find one of "my" movies on television, I consider it a personal gift from the Universe so I was elated, and I took it as a good omen.

We're taking F.G. rehearsals rather slowly for the next couple of weeks in anticipation of the opening of Grease on February 13th.
I'm looking more and more forward to seeing these kids strut their stuff.
We are really doing something in Fountain Inn!

No comments:

Post a Comment